Alcohol and Older People booklet
A booklet for older people and their families, friends and carers. It is also for anyone interested in finding out more about alcohol and ageing.
It has information about:
- how our bodies become less able to cope with alcohol as we age
- how alcohol affects certain medicines and health conditions
- how much alcohol is too much when you’re older
- what older people can do if they think they have a drinking problem.
- what family/whānau can do.
View Alcohol and Older People in PDF.